EBC Performance Brake Rotors GD7005
|Solid Or Vented Type Rotor||Solid|
|Material||G3000 Cast Iron|
EBC Brakes GD slotted and dimpled upgrade brake rotors are made from G3000 cast iron alloy which is designed to run up to a scorching 800/900°C. GD series rotors feature wide aperture grooves dispel gasses, debris and carbon deposits while the blind holes prevent cracking. The black Geomet coating is designed to give maximum resistance to corrosion. All EBC Brakes rotors are inspected for run out.
- Wide Slots Helps Brakes Run Cooler
- Reduces Brake Fade Under Load And At Speed
- Removes Dirt Dust And Debris From Braking Zone
- Great For Truck/SUV/Towing/For Sedan Use
- Anodized For Protection/Gold For Imports
- Anodized For Protection/Black For Domestics
- Honda Accord Performance Brake Rotors
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Rotors
- Ford F150 Performance Brake Rotors
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Brake Rotors
- Toyota Camry Performance Brake Rotors
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Brake Rotors
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Rotors
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Rotors
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Brake Rotors
- Ford Focus Performance Brake Rotors
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid