EBC Performance Brake Rotors GD7158
|Material||G3000 Cast Iron|
EBC Brakes GD slotted and dimpled upgrade brake rotors are made from G3000 cast iron alloy which is designed to run up to a scorching 800/900°C. GD series rotors feature wide aperture grooves dispel gasses, debris and carbon deposits while the blind holes prevent cracking. The black Geomet coating is designed to give maximum resistance to corrosion. All EBC Brakes rotors are inspected for run out.
- Wide aperture slots keep brake rotor cool
- Blind drilled dimples eliminate stress cracks
- Black Geomet anti-corrosion coated
- Run-out tested and inspected
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart