First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
EBC Performance Brake Rotors GD7200Shop All EBC Brakes
Part # GD7200
SKU # 506940
Price Not Available
This item is unavailable.
|Solid Or Vented Type Rotor
|Directional or Non-Directional Brake Surface
|ABS Tone Ring Included
|Mounting Bolt Hole Circle Diameter
|SAE G3000 Cast Iron
|Stud/Lug Hole Quantity
|Mounting Bolt Hole Quantity
|Center Hole Diameter
|Rust Resistant Coating
All EBC rotors are made from OE spec grey cast iron, exactly as used on new car production and as many as we have tools for are BRITISH MADE wholly in our own UK foundry. Currently EVERY SINGLE ROTOR sold in Europe and the UK is BRITISH MADE and a majority of the designs specific to the USA are also BRITISH made.The British foundry is constantly expanding its in house tooled range but EBC like every brake manufacturer ....does need occasionally to buy some rotors in from approved sources to complete ranges in overseas markets. None of our competitors will ever tell you where their rotors come from and we at EBC are as disappointed as the rest of the world that cost pressure means there is not ONE foundry left in the USA to supply such parts, other brake brands when asked about origin will just sidestep the question. When we do buy rotors in, they are specified, sampled, tested for element analysis, grain structure, tensile strength, hardness and optimum ductility and tested 100 piece by piece to be perfect for runout on this in house machine.
- Wide Slots Helps Brakes Run Cooler
- Reduces Brake Fade Under Load And At Speed
- Removes Dirt Dust And Debris From Braking Zone
- Great For Truck/SUV/Towing/For Sedan Use
- Anodized For Protection/Gold For Imports
- Anodized For Protection/Black For Domestics
- Honda Accord Performance Brake Rotors
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Rotors
- Ford F150 Performance Brake Rotors
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Brake Rotors
- Toyota Camry Performance Brake Rotors
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Brake Rotors
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Rotors
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Rotors
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Brake Rotors
- Ford Focus Performance Brake Rotors
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Pads vs Brake Shoes
- Is Brake Fluid Leaking from the Caliper?
- How to Check Brake Pads
- Why Is My Car Leaking Brake Fluid?
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?