First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
EBC Performance Brake Rotors RK7372Shop All EBC Brakes
Part # RK7372
SKU # 1169573
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 6
|Solid Or Vented Type Rotor
|Directional or Non-Directional Brake Surface
|ABS Tone Ring Included
|Mounting Bolt Hole Circle Diameter
|SAE G3000 Cast Iron
|Stud/Lug Hole Quantity
|Mounting Bolt Hole Quantity
|Center Hole Diameter
|Rust Resistant Coating
EBC Ultimax Slotted Rotors offer you the performance of slotted rotors but without the air noise that is normally associated with slotted rotors. The progressively angled slots on the EBC Ultimax Slotted Brake Rotors offer quiet brake operation without that excessive air noise, while still allowing the slots to help keep your brakes cool. The angled slots pull in cool air for cooler brake operation which helps your brakes perform at their best. The slots also help to clear any excess dust and debris to help keep pad grip to a maximum while also increasing pad longevity.
- Ultimax OE Style Disc Kit
- Honda Accord Performance Brake Rotors
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Rotors
- Ford F150 Performance Brake Rotors
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Brake Rotors
- Toyota Camry Performance Brake Rotors
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Brake Rotors
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Rotors
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Rotors
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Brake Rotors
- Ford Focus Performance Brake Rotors
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Pads vs Brake Shoes
- Is Brake Fluid Leaking from the Caliper?
- How to Check Brake Pads
- Why Is My Car Leaking Brake Fluid?
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?