EBC Performance Brake Rotors USR7005
|Solid Or Vented Type Rotor||Solid|
|Material||G3000 Cast Iron|
EBC Brakes Ultimax USR slotted brake rotors are made from G3000 cast iron alloy and black Geomet coated for corrosion resistance. The precision machined wide aperture slots give quiet braking. All EBC Brakes rotors are inspected for run out.
- Wide aperture slots dispel gasses and debris
- Slot pattern gives quiet braking
- Black Geomet anti-corrosion coated
- Run-out tested and inspected
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid