First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
EBC Performance Brake Rotors USR7191Shop All EBC Brakes
Part # USR7191
SKU # 155992
Price Not Available
This item is unavailable.
|Solid Or Vented Type Rotor
|Directional or Non-Directional Brake Surface
|ABS Tone Ring Included
|Mounting Bolt Hole Circle Diameter
|SAE G3000 Cast Iron
|Stud/Lug Hole Quantity
|Mounting Bolt Hole Quantity
|Center Hole Diameter
|Rust Resistant Coating
Choose from EBC plain non drilled rotors or sport rotors in two choices - wide aperture 3GD series for cooler running or new SUPER SILENT Ultimax USR slotted series. All EBC rotors are British made and are precision machined in the UK. Rotors are made from high quality grey iron to exacting standards and undergo extensive testing and rigorous quality control.Slotted rotors can significantly improve brake performance and longevity when used with a matching high friction pad set. Having sold hundreds of thousands of brake kits EBC Brakes feel confident their approach is as perfect as it gets.
- Brakes Run Cooler
- Pads Stay Smooth And Flat
- Reduced Brake Fade At Speed
- Narrow Slots Reduce Air Noise
- Ideal For Premium Sedans
- Honda Accord Performance Brake Rotors
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Rotors
- Ford F150 Performance Brake Rotors
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Brake Rotors
- Toyota Camry Performance Brake Rotors
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Brake Rotors
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Rotors
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Rotors
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Brake Rotors
- Ford Focus Performance Brake Rotors
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Pads vs Brake Shoes
- Is Brake Fluid Leaking from the Caliper?
- How to Check Brake Pads
- Why Is My Car Leaking Brake Fluid?
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?