Power Stop Performance Brake Rotors AR8242XPR
Power Stop drilled and slotted rotors provide a bolt-on upgrade for improved brake cooling and performance. Precision cross-drilled for maximum cooling and maximum performance during extreme conditions; rounded slots sweep away gasses, dust, and moisture to keep a clean friction contact patch on the rotor surface. Silver zinc dichromate plating resists rust and corrosion. With a direct OE fit, there are no special modifications needed.
- Weight and vane count match original equipment design
- 100% dynamic mill balanced
- Cross-drilled for maximum cooling and optimum performance
- Bolt on upgrade for stock brakes, no modifications necessary
- Zinc plated for protection against corrosion (except hub rotors w/ integral wheel bearings)
- Manufactured to strict tolerances for DTV and Runout for smooth quiet performance
- Slotted friction surface sweeps away gasses, dust, and water
- Chamfered drill holes and rounded slots to minimize stress cracking
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid