Power Stop Performance Brake Rotors AR8255
|Rust Resistant Coating||No|
Power Stop Autospecialty brake rotors provide a direct fit solution for original equipment fit and performance.
- Direct original equipment fit and function
- Manufactured to strict tolerances for DTV and Runout for smooth quiet performance
- Cross-hatched surface finish on friction surface for optimal pad break-in
- Bolt on ready, no modifications necessary
- Weight and vane count match original equipment design
- 100% dynamic mill balanced
- Honda Accord Performance Brake Rotors
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Rotors
- Ford F150 Performance Brake Rotors
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Brake Rotors
- Toyota Camry Performance Brake Rotors
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Brake Rotors
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Rotors
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Rotors
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Brake Rotors
- Ford Focus Performance Brake Rotors
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid