Power Stop Performance Brake Rotors AR8255EVC
|Rust Resistant Coating||Yes|
Power Stop Evolution Coated rotors are a direct bolt-on replacement for factory equipment. Fully coated using Genuine GEOMET® rust preventative coating; treated with a thin layer of Genuine GEOMET® 360 coating to protect against rust and corrosion without influencing the vehicles braking performance. Manufactured to original equipment specifications for fitment, weight, vane count, and performance.
- 100% dynamic mill balanced
- Coated using genuine GEOMET® for optimum anti-corrosion protection.
- Direct original equipment fit and function
- Weight and vane count match original equipment design
- Manufactured to strict tolerances for DTV and Runout for smooth quiet performance
- Bolt on ready, no modifications necessary
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid