Power Stop Performance Brake Rotors JBR569
|Rust Resistant Coating||No|
Power Stop Autospecialty brake rotors provide a direct fit solution for original equipment fit and performance.
- 100% dynamic mill balanced
- Manufactured to strict tolerances for DTV and Runout for smooth quiet performance
- Direct original equipment fit and function
- Cross-hatched surface finish on friction surface for optimal pad break-in
- Bolt on ready, no modifications necessary
- Weight and vane count match original equipment design
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid