First, set your vehicle
PowerStop Performance Brake Rotors AR85145Shop All Power Stop
Power Stop Autospecialty brake rotors provide a direct fit solution for original equipment fit and performance.
- Bolt on ready, no modifications necessary
- 100% dynamic mill balanced
- Manufactured to strict tolerances for DTV and Runout for smooth quiet performance
- Weight and vane count match original equipment design
- Direct original equipment fit and function
- Cross-hatched surface finish on friction surface for optimal pad break-in
- Honda Accord Performance Brake Rotors
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Rotors
- Ford F150 Performance Brake Rotors
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Brake Rotors
- Toyota Camry Performance Brake Rotors
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Brake Rotors
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Rotors
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Rotors
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Brake Rotors
- Ford Focus Performance Brake Rotors
Advice and How-To's
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car