First, set your vehicle
PowerStop Performance Brake Rotors AR85166EVCShop All Power Stop
Power Stop Evolution Coated rotors are a direct bolt-on replacement for factory equipment. Fully coated using Genuine GEOMET® rust preventative coating; treated with a thin layer of Genuine GEOMET® 360 coating to protect against rust and corrosion without influencing the vehicle’s braking performance. Manufactured to original equipment specifications for fitment, weight, vane count, and performance.
- Direct original equipment fit and function
- Coated using genuine GEOMET® for optimum anti-corrosion protection.
- 100% dynamic mill balanced
- Manufactured to strict tolerances for DTV and Runout for smooth quiet performance
- Bolt on ready, no modifications necessary
- Weight and vane count match original equipment design
- Honda Accord Performance Brake Rotors
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Rotors
- Ford F150 Performance Brake Rotors
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Brake Rotors
- Toyota Camry Performance Brake Rotors
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Brake Rotors
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Rotors
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Rotors
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Brake Rotors
- Ford Focus Performance Brake Rotors
Advice and How-To's
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car