First, set your vehicle
PowerStop Performance Brake Rotors JBR709XPRShop All Power Stop
Power Stop drilled and slotted rotors provide a bolt-on upgrade for improved brake cooling and performance. Precision cross-drilled for maximum cooling and maximum performance during extreme conditions; rounded slots sweep away gasses, dust, and moisture to keep a clean friction contact patch on the rotor surface. Silver zinc dichromate plating resists rust and corrosion. With a direct OE fit, there are no special modifications needed.
- Manufactured to strict tolerances for DTV and Runout for smooth quiet performance
- Weight and vane count match original equipment design
- 100% dynamic mill balanced
- Bolt on upgrade for stock brakes, no modifications necessary
- Cross-drilled for maximum cooling and optimum performance
- Slotted friction surface sweeps away gasses, dust, and water
- Chamfered drill holes and rounded slots to minimize stress cracking
- Zinc plated for protection against corrosion (except hub rotors w/ integral wheel bearings)
- Honda Accord Performance Brake Rotors
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Rotors
- Ford F150 Performance Brake Rotors
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Brake Rotors
- Toyota Camry Performance Brake Rotors
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Brake Rotors
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Rotors
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Rotors
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Brake Rotors
- Ford Focus Performance Brake Rotors
Advice and How-To's
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car