Power Stop Performance Brake Shoes B552
The Power Stop Autospecialty brake shoes are made with a semi-metallic formula that is post cured for increased braking power and a shorter break-in time. These shoes are precision cam ground for proper fitment to the drum and chamfered to prevent noise and chatter. All shoes are 100% asbestos free and made from new steel that is coated to resist rust.
- Precision cam ground for proper fitment to the drum
- Made from 100% new steel that is coated to resist rust
- 100% Asbestos free
- Semi-metallic formula that is post cured for increased braking power and shorter break-in time
- Chamfered to prevent noise and chatter
- Honda Accord Performance Brake Shoes
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Shoes
- Ford F150 Performance Brake Shoes
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Brake Shoes
- Toyota Camry Performance Brake Shoes
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Brake Shoes
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Shoes
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Shoes
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Brake Shoes
- Ford Focus Performance Brake Shoes
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid