First, set your vehicle
Duralast Brake Disc Hardware Kit H16040Shop All Duralast
Duralast has been engineering brake hardware to meet the highest of expectations by ensuring every piece of every kit, fits and functions exactly the way it should in every applications braking system.Brakes are designed as a system and all the parts need to work together for best performance. Industry brake service experts agree - when brake friction materials are ready to be replaced, the hardware is too. Changing out your Rubber Pin Boot or Slider Bushing Kit will ensure the guide pins are clean and free from debris for smoother braking.
- This part matches Original Equipment (OE) quality specifications
- Maintains proper movement for safe, effective stopping performance
- Fast and easy replacement
- Retains tight seal to keep out dirt and debris
- Honda Accord Pin Boot Kit - Front
- Honda Civic Pin Boot Kit - Front
- Ford F150 Pin Boot Kit - Front
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Pin Boot Kit - Front
- Toyota Camry Pin Boot Kit - Front
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Pin Boot Kit - Front
- Dodge Ram 1500 Pin Boot Kit - Front
- Toyota Corolla Pin Boot Kit - Front
- Chevrolet Cruze Pin Boot Kit - Front
- Ford Focus Pin Boot Kit - Front
Advice and How-To's
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car