First, set your vehicle
Duralast Pin Boot Kit H16000Shop All Duralast
Brakes are designed as a system and all the parts need to work together for best performance. Industry brake service experts agree – when brake friction materials are ready to be replaced, the hardware is too. A complete brake job that includes new hardware goes a long way toward preventing comebacks.
- Can restore brakes to like new performance
- Eliminates heat and corrosion deterioration
- Minimizes drag to improve gas mileage
- New hardware can prevent noise and premature wear
- Honda Accord Pin Boot Kit - Front
- Honda Civic Pin Boot Kit - Front
- Ford F150 Pin Boot Kit - Front
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Pin Boot Kit - Front
- Toyota Camry Pin Boot Kit - Front
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Pin Boot Kit - Front
- Dodge Ram 1500 Pin Boot Kit - Front
- Toyota Corolla Pin Boot Kit - Front
- Chevrolet Cruze Pin Boot Kit - Front
- Ford Focus Pin Boot Kit - Front
Advice and How-To's
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car