Brakeware Wheel Cylinder Kit 66821
|Cylinder Bore Diameter||1-1/16"|
Direct replacement wheel cylinder kits are an excellent solution to restoration projects when the original casting is desired and contain all necessary components needed for the job.
- Restores the original wheel cylinders service life when the bore finish can be adequately surfaced
- May require the use of a honing tool to properly finish the bore surface
- Enables a low-cost repair without removing the wheel cylinder from the vehicle in most applications
- Made with high quality EPDM rubber cups and boots for long lasting performance
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid