First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Wheel Seal 4739Shop All Duralast
High-quality, easy-to-install Duralast Seals meet or exceed original equipment specifications with high quality materials and application-specific designs. The complex rubber blend is made to resist extreme temperatures with good elastic recovery, high abrasion resistance, and has a broad fluid compatibility.
- Duralast Seals are designed to meet or exceed the original OEM specification to provide longer sealing life
- Duralast Seals are constructed to provide superior protection from water, dirt, and other contaminants from entering the seal while preventing the application fluid from leaking out
- Duralast Seals are made from the highest quality steel and rubber materials to ensure maximum performance under the most extreme conditions in every demanding application
- Duralast Seals are designed to match the OEM configuration to ensure superior quality and ease of installation
- Sealing materials are specifically engineered for the application fluid type and temperature range
Advice and How-To's
- Service Tire Monitor System Meaning
- How to Clean Your Car Tires
- Plugging a Tire vs Patching a Tire: Which Repair is Better?
- How to Plug a Tire
- The Best Tire Shine to Keep Your Tires Shimmering
- 8 Signs Your Tires Need to be Replaced
- Spare Tire & Jack Maintenance
- How to Replace Hubcaps
- When to Replace Your Tires
- What Sets Duralast Wheel Hub Assemblies and Bearings Apart?