First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Wheel Seal 1955Shop All Duralast
Part # 1955
SKU # 11950
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 6
High-quality, easy-to-install Duralast Seals meet or exceed original equipment specifications with high quality materials and application-specific designs. The complex rubber blend is made to resist extreme temperatures with good elastic recovery, high abrasion resistance, and has a broad fluid compatibility.
- Duralast Seals are designed to meet or exceed the original OEM specification to provide longer sealing life
- Duralast Seals are constructed to provide superior protection from water, dirt, and other contaminants from entering the seal while preventing the application fluid from leaking out
- Duralast Seals are made from the highest quality steel and rubber materials to ensure maximum performance under the most extreme conditions in every demanding application
- Duralast Seals are designed to match the OEM configuration to ensure superior quality and ease of installation
- Sealing materials are specifically engineered for the application fluid type and temperature range
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Pads vs Brake Shoes
- Is Brake Fluid Leaking from the Caliper?
- How to Check Brake Pads
- Why Is My Car Leaking Brake Fluid?
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?