First, set your vehicle
Rightline Gear Cargo Catcher 100B90Shop All Rightline Gear
The Rightline Gear Car Back Carrier is a patented cargo bag that attaches to the rear of your vehicle, WITH or WITHOUT a roof rack. The perfect solution for those who engage in paddle sports, snow sports, or cycling. Keep your gear on the roof and your cargo on the back! The location of the Carrier allows for easy access and also shields it from the wind, saving you $$$ at the gas pump. The Carrier is made from UV protected PVC Semi-Coated Mesh XT for maximum durability. The bottom pole frame provides structural support for the cargo in the bag. The Rear Car Clips attach the Car Back Carrier to the rear hatch door on vehicles without a roof rack.
- Capacity: 13 cu ft
- Dimensions: 40” L x 20” W x 28” H
- Designed for SUVs, minivans, and crossovers, WITH or WITHOUT a roof rack
- 100% Waterproof with welded seams and a urethane coated zipper
- Includes: carrier, bottom pole frame, (2) Rear Car Clips, (1) 2” W belt strap, (2) 1” W bottom straps, and stuff sack with sewn-in set up guide
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs