First, set your vehicle
Rightline Gear Cargo Catcher 100J74-BShop All Rightline Gear
Weatherproof storage for your Jeep Wrangler’s unused space! The Rightline Gear Side Storage Bag holds recovery gear, clothing, towels, first aid kits, roadside equipment, snacks etc. The bag is angled to perfectly fit over the rear wheel well and features a zippered pocket, a mesh pocket, quick release buckle straps, a carry handle, and a shoulder strap. A hard plastic insert in the top of the bag provides shape and structure. The bag is made from tough PVC Coated Mesh that is re-enforced for strength and UV protected. Use the Side Storage Bag for off-roading, road trips, and every day storage.
- Dimensions: 29” L x 6” W x 13.5-18” H
- Weatherproof with welded seams and urethane coated zippers
- Fits: Wrangler JK (2-door)
- Straps to the vertical roll bars, top up or top down
- Color: Black
- Includes: driver's side bag, shoulder strap, and set up guide
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs