Premium black crinkle wing nuts. Chevrolet Bowtie emblem is cut sharply into the top of each wing nut then inlaid with classic Chevrolet red, Ced painted for long-term corrosion resistance, and then black crinkle painted on the outer surface.. The lower ends of the shafts are manufactured with wide shoulders for broad load distribution, and each wing nut is supplied with a separate stud which permits precise gasket positioning on the head prior to mounting the valve covers. Fits Chevrolet small and big block, and V6. 1/4 In. x 20 threads. 4 per package
- Fits Chevrolet small and big block, and V6.
- Chevrolet Bowtie emblem is CED painted for long-term corrosion resistance.
- Black crinkle.
- 1/4" x 20 threads.
- 4 per package
- 4 pack.
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?