Dorman Valve Cover 264-935
|Contains Oil Baffles||Y|
|Cylinder Head Type||DOHC|
|Inside Clearance Height||2.5|
|Valve Cover Type||Short|
This replacement valve cover matches the fit and function of the original equipment part that may be damaged or warped. Made from quality materials for excellent fit and superior heat resistance, this valve cover has undergone extensive testing.
- Direct replacement - this valve cover matches the original equipment part for fit and function
- Durable construction - this valve cover is made of quality materials to withstand extreme temperatures to resist leaking
- Cost-effective solution - offers original equipment performance at competitive price
- Quality tested - this part has undergone try-on and material testing to ensure a quality fit and reliable service
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?