Hold Down Tabs Included
Contains Oil Baffles
Cylinder Head Type
Oil Filler Cap Included
Edelbrock part #41813 Victor Series Valve Covers are designed for Chevy 396-502 1965 & Later applications. Our Victor Series valve covers have a finely textured black powder coated finish for a pleasing and unique appearance. This is the same finish you'll find on our top-of-the-line Edelbrock/Musi 555 Crate Engine. These valve covers are manufactured from die-cast aluminum and machined with 1-1/4" breather hole. Overall height is measured from base to top at the highest point.
- 2.75 in. Height
- Black Textured Powder Coated Finish
- Victor Series
- Contains Oil Baffles
- Short Valve Cover Type
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?