Hold Down Tabs Included
Contains Oil Baffles
Cylinder Head Type
Oil Filler Cap Included
The Edelbrock #41403 Classic Series Valve Covers are designed for 348/409 W-Series Chevy applications. Edelbrock first made these aluminum valve covers in the late '50s and they're still a classic. Made of heavy-gauge sand-cast aluminum, Overall height is measured from base to top at the highest point. Edelbrock classic valve covers can be machined to accept breathers if desired.
- 3.8125 in. Height
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Classic Series
- Does Not Contain Oil Baffles
- Short Valve Cover Type
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?