First, set your vehicle
Duralast Air Bag Impact Sensor SU15851Shop All Duralast
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- Maximum reliability
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
- Top performance for long service life
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Honda Accord Air Bag Impact Sensor
- Honda Civic Air Bag Impact Sensor
- Ford F150 Air Bag Impact Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Air Bag Impact Sensor
- Toyota Camry Air Bag Impact Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Air Bag Impact Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Air Bag Impact Sensor
- Toyota Corolla Air Bag Impact Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze Air Bag Impact Sensor
- Ford Focus Air Bag Impact Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- Snow Tires Vs Chains: Which is Better?
- The 10 Best Windshield Wipers to Enhance Your Driving Visibility
- How to Jack Up a Car
- How to Winterize Your Car
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- What Your Car's Dashboard Warning Lights Mean
- What Is Traction Control?
- Brake Light On? Find Out Why
- What is an Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)?
- Emergency Kit Guides for Back-to-School