First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Back Glass Release Actuator 746-900Shop All Dorman
Part # 746-900
SKU # 1204119
Price Not Available
Wire Gauge Measurement
Mounting Hole Quantity
This back glass release actuator matches the fit and function of the original. Engineered for reliability, it is designed to restore proper function of the rear liftgate window release on specific vehicle years, makes and models.
- Direct replacement - this back glass release actuator matches the fit, function and performance of the original actuator on specific vehicle years, makes and models
- Performance tested - rigorously cycle- tested in an actual vehicle liftgate
- Durable construction - this part is made from quality materials to ensure reliable performance and long service life
- Trustworthy quality - backed by team of product experts in the United States and more than a century of automotive experience
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?