First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Universal Or Specific Fit
Repairing a rusted frame with original equipment usually requires a complete frame replacement. This Dorman OE FIX frame repair kit allows for simpler replacement of just the failed section with heavy-gauge steel.
- Money-saving repair - this chassis frame repair kit allows you to replace a rusted frame section
- Improved design - re-engineered with improved drainage to prevent future corrosion buildup
- Durably engineered - built with heavy-gauge steel and finished in weldable primer to resist future corrosion
- Direct fit - includes all OE hardware mounting positions for complete installation
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?