First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
GP Sorensen Fuel Injector O-Ring 800-9214Shop All GP Sorensen
Part # 800-9214
SKU # 79648
Price Not Available
As a global manufacturer of original equipment and aftermarket fuel injection products, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from components to finished product.
- Clear, accurate instruction sheets for precision adjustments and specifications
- Leveraging decades of research and development, our carburetor kits will exceed your expectations
- Superior quality materials prevent service problems and provide longer life
- Our kits are absolutely complete with all renewable parts
- Honda Accord Fuel Injector O-Ring
- Honda Civic Fuel Injector O-Ring
- Ford F150 Fuel Injector O-Ring
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Fuel Injector O-Ring
- Toyota Camry Fuel Injector O-Ring
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Fuel Injector O-Ring
- Dodge Ram 1500 Fuel Injector O-Ring
- Toyota Corolla Fuel Injector O-Ring
- Chevrolet Cruze Fuel Injector O-Ring
- Ford Focus Fuel Injector O-Ring
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?