First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
GP Sorensen Fuel Injector O-Ring 800-9281Shop All GP Sorensen
Part # 800-9281
SKU # 553871
Price Not Available
As a global manufacturer of original equipment and aftermarket fuel injection products, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from component to finished product.
- With industry leading expertise, when original equipment fails our products are designed to fix the inherent failure issues
- Top-of-the-line quality and performance
- State-of-the-art designs that meet or exceed OE specifications
- All products are tested and inspected in an ISO 9000-compliant environment
- Honda Accord Fuel Injector O-Ring
- Honda Civic Fuel Injector O-Ring
- Ford F150 Fuel Injector O-Ring
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Fuel Injector O-Ring
- Toyota Camry Fuel Injector O-Ring
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Fuel Injector O-Ring
- Dodge Ram 1500 Fuel Injector O-Ring
- Toyota Corolla Fuel Injector O-Ring
- Chevrolet Cruze Fuel Injector O-Ring
- Ford Focus Fuel Injector O-Ring
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?