GP Sorensen Fuel Injector O-Ring 800-93022
|O-Ring Sizes Included||No|
|O-Ring Material||High Temp Viton|
|Pintle Cap Included||No|
GP Sorensen® is an aftermarket leading brand providing a premium line of fuel injection, carburetion, and air management products. Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications for peak performance, GP Sorensen® engineers and manufactures high-technology components for late model vehicles in addition to offering a full line of products to fit older models.
- Our fuel injector o-rings are constructed with a high temp Viton® material ensuring proper sealing during extreme heat conditions
- Our fuel injector o-rings are designed to match the mating surfaces of the fuel injector to the fuel rail ensuring proper sealing and fitments
- Our fuel injector o-ring kits are quality test ensuring maximized longevity during extreme vehicle operation
- Our fuel injector o-rings are constructed with an oil and fuel resistant material, to prevent premature breakdown during vehicle operation
Advice and How-To's
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor
- Fuel Gauge Not Working? Learn How to Fix Your Gas Gauge
- The Evolution Of Fuel Injection