Spectra Premium Fuel Tank Lock Ring LO177
|Material||Steel / Black oxide|
Innovative engineering, manufacturing technology and quality control ensure that Spectra Premium lock rings meet or exceed the performance of the original equipment they replace.
- Lock ring should be replaced when changing the fuel tank or fuel module
- OEM design ensures corrosion resistance and prevents leakage from the fuel tank
- OEM fit, form and function
- Application specific design ensure a perfect fit guarantee
Advice and How-To's
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor
- Fuel Gauge Not Working? Learn How to Fix Your Gas Gauge
- The Evolution Of Fuel Injection