First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Original equipment replacement
|Mounting Hardware Included
Pilot replacement lamps are designed to meet all federal motor vehicle safety standards (FMVSS-108). All replacement lamps are manufactured and rigorously tested for quality, fit and function. Pilot offers one of the most comprehensive assortments in the automotive aftermarket industry.
- Uses original wiring, bulbs and socket
- Compliant to DOT/SAE standards
- Uses original mounting provisions, no drilling needed to install
- Installs in under one hour using common hand tools
- Comparable to original lamp from vehicle manufacturer
- Tested to fit your vehicle, functions just like original
- Honda Accord Headlight Assembly
- Honda Civic Headlight Assembly
- Ford F150 Headlight Assembly
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Headlight Assembly
- Toyota Camry Headlight Assembly
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Headlight Assembly
- Dodge Ram 1500 Headlight Assembly
- Toyota Corolla Headlight Assembly
- Chevrolet Cruze Headlight Assembly
- Ford Focus Headlight Assembly
Advice and How-To's
- Interior Lights in a Car and Their Function
- How To Replace a Turn Light Bulb
- High Beam Vs. Low Beam Headlight
- How to Adjust and Align Your Headlights
- Best Headlight Bulbs: A Buyer’s Guide
- What Are the Different Types of Headlight Bulbs?
- How to Clean Foggy Headlights
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- Headlight Buying Guide: How to Find the Right Headlight Bulbs