First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Due to precision design and exacting quality control standards, TYC replacement lamps meet SAE/DOT regulations, and are FMVSS 108 compliant. Each TYC replacement lamp is manufactured with similar plastics materials as the original equipment and undergo rigorous testing to ensure your safely during day and night use. Your vehicle's lamps are an essential part of your vehicle's safety features, and can mean the difference between getting into or avoiding an accident.
- OE-comparable harness (no 'pigtail' connector) for hassle-free installation
- OE-comparable mounting provisions ensure drop-in precise fitment
- Rigorous and accelerated cycling tests to ensure product service quality and durability
- Honda Accord Headlight Assembly
- Honda Civic Headlight Assembly
- Ford F150 Headlight Assembly
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Headlight Assembly
- Toyota Camry Headlight Assembly
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Headlight Assembly
- Dodge Ram 1500 Headlight Assembly
- Toyota Corolla Headlight Assembly
- Chevrolet Cruze Headlight Assembly
- Ford Focus Headlight Assembly
Advice and How-To's
- Interior Lights in a Car and Their Function
- How To Replace a Turn Light Bulb
- High Beam Vs. Low Beam Headlight
- How to Adjust and Align Your Headlights
- Best Headlight Bulbs: A Buyer’s Guide
- What Are the Different Types of Headlight Bulbs?
- How to Clean Foggy Headlights
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- Headlight Buying Guide: How to Find the Right Headlight Bulbs