Dorman Headlight Socket 645-993
|Terminal Gender||Male & Female|
|Wire Gauge (ga)||0|
Dorman offers a comprehensive line of Headlamp Sockets for almost any automotive electrical repair. All our Headlamp Sockets are constructed of high-quality materials for long-lasting durability.
- Available in many different wire configurations including 1-, 2-, and 3-wire
- A large selection available to support a variety of bulbs, including H7, 9005, 9006 and more
- Durably designed for a long service life
- Also suitable for a broad range of industrial and commercial uses
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?