First, Add Your Vehicle
SilverStar Headlight and Fog Light Bulb 9006ST-2Shop All Sylvania
SYLVANIA SilverStar® high performance halogen headlight bulbs provide a balance of improved visibility and bulb life to deliver a brighter and whiter light when compared to SYLVANIA Basic. The combination of downroad, sideroad, and whiter light helps to achieve more clarity during night-time driving. More clarity can improve contrast and object visibility such as street signs and road hazards.
- BRIGHTER: A specially designed filament and proprietary halogen gas mixture produces a brighter downroad light;WHITER LIGHT: Blue ceramic coating technology provides a whiter light for more clarity and improved contrast, making it easier to see objects in the road;EASY DIY INSTALLATION: A direct replacement for the factory bulbs in your vehicle, no modification required;SMART MAINTENANCE: Headlights dim over time, always replace bulbs in pairs to ensure equal brightness and color;PRO TIP: When changing your bulb, never touch the glass. Always use gloves or a clean shop towel to reduce the transfer of oils during install;SAFETY: Compliant with DOT regulations and SAE standards, SYLVANIA headlight bulbs are designed with safety in mind to prevent glare;TRUSTED BRAND: SYLVANIA is a trusted OEM automotive lighting manufacturer, with over 100 years of superior optical engineering experience
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Brake Caliper
- Signs of Warped Rotors
- What is Brake Fade and What Causes It?
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking