First, set your vehicle
SilverStar Headlight and Fog Light Bulb H1ST-2Shop All Sylvania
The SYLVANIA SilverStar® High Performance halogen headlight delivers a brighter and whiter light. SYLVANIA achieves this using a specially design filament, propriety gas mixture as well as a lamp coating that shifts the color temperature towards a whiter light. The combination of downroad, sideroad, and white light produced helps the driver achieve more clarity during night time driving. More clarity can improve contrast and object visibility such as street signs and road hazards.
- Whiter light for added clarity
- Lights dim over time, replace in pairs for optimal performance
- Manufactured by trusted OEM light source supplier
- Brighter Headlight = More Downroad
- Legal for on road use
*Source The NPD Group/U.S. Weekly Retail Tracking Service, Brand Family Dollar Sales, 52 weeks ending April 30, 2022.
SYLVANIA Silverstar® Ultra
Most Downroad & Clarity for Ultra Night Vision*
More Clarity & Downroad Visibility*
For HID equipped vehicles, not a Halogen replacement
3 reasons to replace in pairs
Replacing only one old, dim headlight bulb with a new, brighter bulb creates uneven light, impacting your downroad visibility.
2. smart maintenance
Like tires, brakes, or wipers, headlights should be replaced in pairs. Save time under the hood by replacing both at the same time.
3. matching pair
When upgrading your headlight bulbs, replace in pairs to ensure symmetrical brightness and color.
also available from sylvania
sylvania led fog and powersport bulbs
Plug-and-Play LED-replacement bulbs designed for performance, longevity, and style.
led off-road lighting
SYLVANIA LED off-road light bars and pods maximize visibility on the trail.
roadsight dash cameras
Upgrade any vehicle with premium SYLVANIA Roadsight dash cameras for high-quality security and protection.
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Brake Light
- LED vs Halogen Headlight Bulbs: Which is Best?
- The 10 Best Headlight Restoration Kits for Your Car Lights
- Vehicle Visibility: Wipers and Lighting
- Headlights Not Working? Check These Solutions
- How to Restore Your Headlight Lenses
- How to Remove Moisture from Headlights
- Everything You Should Know About Light Bars
- How to Replace Tail Lights
- Improve Your Interior Car Lights