First, Add Your Vehicle
SilverStar Ultra Headlight and Fog Light Bulb 9004SUShop All Sylvania
- BRIGHTEST HEADLIGHT: Superior coil design and proprietary halogen gas mixture produces the brightest downroad halogen headlight from SYLVANIA
- WHITER LIGHT: Cobalt blue and tri-band coating provides a whiter light with even more downroad coverage to help distinguish objects in the road
- ULTRA NIGHT VISION: The combination of farther downroad, whiter light and more sideroad visibility - allowing you to see farther
- EASY DIY INSTALLATION: A direct replacement for the factory bulbs in your vehicle, no modification required
- PRO TIP: When changing your bulb, never touch the glass. Always use gloves or a clean shop towel to reduce the transfer of oils during install
- SAFETY: Compliant with DOT regulations and SAE standards, SYLVANIA headlight bulbs are designed with safety in mind to prevent glare
- TRUSTED BRAND: SYLVANIA is a trusted OEM automotive lighting manufacturer, with over 100 years of superior optical engineering experience
*Source The NPD Group/U.S. Weekly Retail Tracking Service, Brand Family Dollar Sales, 52 weeks ending April 30, 2022.
SYLVANIA Silverstar® Ultra
Most Downroad & Clarity for Ultra Night Vision*
More Clarity & Downroad Visibility*
For HID equipped vehicles, not a Halogen replacement
3 reasons to replace in pairs
Replacing only one old, dim headlight bulb with a new, brighter bulb creates uneven light, impacting your downroad visibility.
2. smart maintenance
Like tires, brakes, or wipers, headlights should be replaced in pairs. Save time under the hood by replacing both at the same time.
3. matching pair
When upgrading your headlight bulbs, replace in pairs to ensure symmetrical brightness and color.
also available from sylvania
sylvania led fog and powersport bulbs
Plug-and-Play LED-replacement bulbs designed for performance, longevity, and style.
led off-road lighting
SYLVANIA LED off-road light bars and pods maximize visibility on the trail.
roadsight dash cameras
Upgrade any vehicle with premium SYLVANIA Roadsight dash cameras for high-quality security and protection.
Advice and How-To's
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- What Are Brake Calipers?
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How to Replace a Brake Light Switch
- Symptoms of a Bad Brake Light Switch