First, set your vehicle
SilverStar Ultra Headlight and Fog Light Bulb H11BSU-2Shop All Sylvania
The SYLVANIA SilverStar® ULTRA High Performance halogen headlight is our brightest downroad and whiter light. The combination of our furthest downroad, more sideroad, and whiter light helps the driver achieve more clarity helping to make night driving a less stressful, more comfortable experience. SYLVANIA achieves this using a specially designed filament, proprietary gas mixture as well as a lamp coating that makes a brighter downroad light and shifts the color temperature towards a whiter light.
- Whiter light for added clarity
- Lights dim over time, replace in pairs for optimal performance
- Manufactured by trusted OEM light source supplier
- Legal for on road use
- BRIGHTEST Headlight = MOST Downroad
*Source The NPD Group/U.S. Weekly Retail Tracking Service, Brand Family Dollar Sales, 52 weeks ending April 30, 2022.
SYLVANIA Silverstar® Ultra
Most Downroad & Clarity for Ultra Night Vision*
More Clarity & Downroad Visibility*
For HID equipped vehicles, not a Halogen replacement
3 reasons to replace in pairs
Replacing only one old, dim headlight bulb with a new, brighter bulb creates uneven light, impacting your downroad visibility.
2. smart maintenance
Like tires, brakes, or wipers, headlights should be replaced in pairs. Save time under the hood by replacing both at the same time.
3. matching pair
When upgrading your headlight bulbs, replace in pairs to ensure symmetrical brightness and color.
also available from sylvania
sylvania led fog and powersport bulbs
Plug-and-Play LED-replacement bulbs designed for performance, longevity, and style.
led off-road lighting
SYLVANIA LED off-road light bars and pods maximize visibility on the trail.
roadsight dash cameras
Upgrade any vehicle with premium SYLVANIA Roadsight dash cameras for high-quality security and protection.
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Brake Light
- LED vs Halogen Headlight Bulbs: Which is Best?
- The 10 Best Headlight Restoration Kits for Your Car Lights
- Vehicle Visibility: Wipers and Lighting
- Headlights Not Working? Check These Solutions
- How to Restore Your Headlight Lenses
- How to Remove Moisture from Headlights
- Everything You Should Know About Light Bars
- How to Replace Tail Lights
- Improve Your Interior Car Lights