First, Add Your Vehicle
SilverStar Ultra Headlight and Fog Light Bulb H11SUShop All Sylvania
Upgrade your low and high beam car headlights for a pair of SYLVANIA SilverStar® ULTRA halogen bulbs. Our brightest halogen headlight provides the most downroad visibility to see all aspects of the road better. The patented tri-band blue coating produces a whiter light compared to SYLVANIA Basic for improved contrast and clarity. SYLVANIA's ultra-performance headlight bulbs allow you to see farther for a better night-time driving experience.
- BRIGHTEST HEADLIGHT: Superior coil design and proprietary halogen gas mixture produces the brightest downroad halogen headlight from SYLVANIA;WHITER LIGHT: Cobalt blue and tri-band coating provides a whiter light with even more downroad coverage to help distinguish objects in the road;ULTRA NIGHT VISION: The combination of farther downroad, whiter light and more sideroad visibility - allowing you to see farther;EASY DIY INSTALLATION: A direct replacement for the factory bulbs in your vehicle, no modification required;PRO TIP: When changing your bulb, never touch the glass. Always use gloves or a clean shop towel to reduce the transfer of oils during install;SAFETY: Compliant with DOT regulations and SAE standards, SYLVANIA headlight bulbs are designed with safety in mind to prevent glare;COMPLIANT: All SYLVANIA bulbs meet DOT and SAE regulations, making them safe for on-road use and eliminate dangerous glare when installed properly;TRUSTED BRAND: SYLVANIA is a trusted OEM automotive lighting manufacturer, with over 100 years of superior optical engineering experience
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Brake Caliper
- Signs of Warped Rotors
- What is Brake Fade and What Causes It?
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking