First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
SilverStar Ultra Headlight and Fog Light Bulb H13SUShop All Sylvania
Part # H13SU
SKU # 272385
Price Not Available
Upgrade your low and high beam car headlights for a pair of SYLVANIA SilverStar® ULTRA halogen bulbs. Our brightest halogen headlight provides the most downroad visibility to see all aspects of the road better. The patented tri-band blue coating produces a whiter light compared to SYLVANIA Basic for improved contrast and clarity. SYLVANIA's ultra-performance headlight bulbs allow you to see farther for a better night-time driving experience.
- BRIGHTEST HEADLIGHT: Superior coil design and proprietary halogen gas mixture produces the brightest downroad halogen headlight from SYLVANIA
- WHITER LIGHT: Cobalt blue and tri-band coating provides a whiter light with even more downroad coverage to help distinguish objects in the road
- ULTRA NIGHT VISION: The combination of farther downroad, whiter light and more sideroad visibility - allowing you to see farther
- EASY DIY INSTALLATION: A direct replacement for the factory bulbs in your vehicle, no modification required
- PRO TIP: When changing your bulb, never touch the glass. Always use gloves or a clean shop towel to reduce the transfer of oils during install
- SAFETY: Compliant with DOT regulations and SAE standards, SYLVANIA headlight bulbs are designed with safety in mind to prevent glare
- TRUSTED BRAND: SYLVANIA is a trusted OEM automotive lighting manufacturer, with over 100 years of superior optical engineering experience
Advice and How-To's
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- What Are Brake Calipers?
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How to Replace a Brake Light Switch
- Symptoms of a Bad Brake Light Switch