First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
SYLVANIA Basic sealed beam headlights are designed to meet DOT regulations for performance and life.
- DEPENDABLE: Made from high quality materials for long-lasting durability to improve your driving situation
- OE QUALITY: Designed to match the basic performance of your vehicle's original bulb
- EASY DIY INSTALLATION: A direct replacement for the factory bulbs in your vehicle, no modification required
- SMART MAINTENANCE: Headlights dim over time, always replace bulbs in pairs to ensure equal brightness and color
- PRO TIP: When changing your bulb, never touch the glass. Always use gloves or a clean shop towel to reduce the transfer of oils during install
- SAFETY: Compliant with DOT regulations and SAE standards, SYLVANIA headlight bulbs are designed with safety in mind to prevent glare
- TRUSTED BRAND: SYLVANIA is a trusted OEM automotive lighting manufacturer, with over 100 years of superior optical engineering experience
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Pads vs Brake Shoes
- Is Brake Fluid Leaking from the Caliper?
- How to Check Brake Pads
- Why Is My Car Leaking Brake Fluid?
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?