First, Add Your Vehicle
XtraVision Headlight H5006XVShop All Sylvania
- DEPENDABLE: Designed and manufactured to improve your driving experience without compromising bulb life
- MORE DOWNROAD VISIBILITY: XtraVision bulbs deliver more downroad light for improved visibility when compared to SYLVANIA Basic
- EASY DIY INSTALLATION: A direct replacement for the factory bulbs in your vehicle, no modification required
- SMART MAINTENANCE: Headlights dim over time, always replace bulbs in pairs to ensure equal brightness and color
- PRO TIP: When changing your bulb, never touch the glass. Always use gloves or a clean shop towel to reduce the transfer of oils during install
- SAFETY: Compliant with DOT regulations and SAE standards, SYLVANIA headlight bulbs are designed with safety in mind to prevent glare
- TRUSTED BRAND: SYLVANIA is a trusted OEM automotive lighting manufacturer, with over 100 years of superior optical engineering experience
*Source The NPD Group/U.S. Weekly Retail Tracking Service, Brand Family Dollar Sales, 52 weeks ending April 30, 2022.
SYLVANIA Silverstar® Ultra
Most Downroad & Clarity for Ultra Night Vision*
More Clarity & Downroad Visibility*
For HID equipped vehicles, not a Halogen replacement
3 reasons to replace in pairs
Replacing only one old, dim headlight bulb with a new, brighter bulb creates uneven light, impacting your downroad visibility.
2. smart maintenance
Like tires, brakes, or wipers, headlights should be replaced in pairs. Save time under the hood by replacing both at the same time.
3. matching pair
When upgrading your headlight bulbs, replace in pairs to ensure symmetrical brightness and color.
also available from sylvania
sylvania led fog and powersport bulbs
Plug-and-Play LED-replacement bulbs designed for performance, longevity, and style.
led off-road lighting
SYLVANIA LED off-road light bars and pods maximize visibility on the trail.
roadsight dash cameras
Upgrade any vehicle with premium SYLVANIA Roadsight dash cameras for high-quality security and protection.