First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Lateral Arm CA4944Shop All Duralast
Part # CA4944
SKU # 754610
Price Not Available
Stress tested. Road ready. Restore your vehicle’s original performance, handling, and control with high-quality Duralast Control Arms. These control arms are perfect for helping maintain proper wheel rotation and stability while driving. All Duralast Chassis Parts are tested under extreme conditions to ensure performance and durability. You can also drive with confidence knowing your parts are backed by Duralast’s limited lifetime warranty. For dependable performance, trust Proven Tough Duralast Control Arms.
- Designed to meet OE form, fit, and function and acts as a direct replacement for a trouble-free installation
- Long-lasting protection from powder coating or paint helps prevent rust and corrosion
- Benchmarked against OE performance characteristics for product quality
- Rigorously tested with thorough quality control measures to ensure longevity and performance
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Control Arm (Upper or Lower)
- Symptoms of a Bad Ball Joint
- How to Replace a Sway Bar Link
- Symptoms of a Bad Sway Bar
- What You Need to Know About Air Bag Suspension
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- How Much a CV Joint Replacement Costs
- Shocks and Struts: What You Need to Know
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Replace Ball Joints