First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Energy Suspension Leaf Spring Bumper 9.9119RShop All Energy Suspension
Part # 9.9119R
SKU # 355306
Price Not Available
Energy Suspension(R) performance bump stops help cushion a collapsing suspension, preventing bottoming-out and expensive vehicle damage. Hyper-Flex(TM) performance polyurethane bump stops for control arms, traction bars, leaf springs, etc. are guaranteed to last longer and operate more efficiently than original rubber stops. The smaller, general purpose bullet shaped snubber is ideal for control arms. The low profile button head is for use when clearance is limited. Our large competition race style bump stops smooth out compression better and have a large reinforced metal plate welded to the mounting plate and molded-in. Each style is specially designed for a perfect and custom fit and each style has it's own durometer, hardness, characteristics. Energy's wide selection of bump stops are available in red or black color.
- Specially Designed Mechanical Interlock
- Unlimited Uses
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle