First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Energy Suspension Suspension Multi Purpose Bump Stop Kit 9.9103RShop All Energy Suspension
Part # 9.9103R
SKU # 355055
Price Not Available
Energy Suspension(R) performance bump stops help cushion a collapsing suspension, preventing bottoming-out and expensive vehicle damage. Hyper-Flex(TM) performance polyurethane bump stops for control arms, traction bars, leaf springs, etc. are guaranteed to last longer and operate more efficiently than original rubber stops. The smaller, general purpose bullet shaped snubber is ideal for control arms. The low profile button head is for use when clearance is limited. Our large competition race style bump stops smooth out compression better and have a large reinforced metal plate welded to the mounting plate and molded-in. Each style is specially designed for a perfect and custom fit and each style has it's own durometer, hardness, characteristics. Energy's wide selection of bump stops are available in red or black color.
- Specially Designed Mechanical InterlockUnlimited Uses
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?