- Made in USA.
- Kit contains three folding warning triangles and 20" x 5" x 5" corrosion-free plastic storage box.
- One-piece triangles feature "living hinges" with foldout tabs that lock together.
- Heavy base and non-skid tabs withstand 40 MPH winds.
- Bright fluorescent orange color and high-efficiency reflectors for maximum visibility day or night.
- Meets FMVSS 125.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?