First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman HELP! Mirror Assembly 955-2450Shop All Dorman
Part # 955-2450
SKU # 617695
Price Not Available
Convex Shaped Glass
Wire Gauge Measurement
Mounting Hole Quantity
Blind Spot Mirror Included
Lane Departure Warning System
This door mirror was engineered to look, fit and function like the original mirror assembly for your vehicle's specific year, make and model. It includes the same mirror glass, housing, bracket and technology as the part that came on the vehicle.
- Perfect replacement - reverse engineered to look, fit and function exactly like the original door mirror on your vehicle's specific year, make and model
- Complete assembly - includes same mirror glass, housing, bracket and technology as the original part that came on the vehicle
- Cost-effective and reliable - functions similarly to the original part but is much less expensive than getting a replacement from the dealership or original manufacturer
- Easy installation - no special tools or equipment is necessary for installing this new part
- Honda Accord Mirror Assembly
- Honda Civic Mirror Assembly
- Ford F150 Mirror Assembly
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Mirror Assembly
- Toyota Camry Mirror Assembly
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Mirror Assembly
- Dodge Ram 1500 Mirror Assembly
- Toyota Corolla Mirror Assembly
- Chevrolet Cruze Mirror Assembly
- Ford Focus Mirror Assembly
Advice and How-To's
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- How to Fix Small Windshield Cracks
- How to Clean Your Car's Interior
- Should You Leave Your Windshield Wipers Up?
- How Long Do Windshield Wipers Last?
- Why are My Windshield Wipers Not Working?
- Who Invented Windshield Wipers?
- What Type of Windshield Wiper Blades Do I Need?
- 6 Tips for Getting a Better Car Wash
- Tips for Cleaning Your Windshield and Glass