First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman HELP! Mirror Assembly 959-194Shop All Dorman
Part # 959-194
SKU # 367882
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 5
|Housing Turn Signal Indicator
|Convex Shaped Glass
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Wire Gauge Measurement
|Automatic Dimming Included
|Side View Camera Included
|Connector Terminal Quantity
|Wiring Harness Length
|Blind Spot Indicator
|Blind Spot Mirror Included
|Integrated Puddle Light
|Universal Or Specific Fit
|Temperature Sensor Included
|Lane Departure Warning System
This door mirror was engineered to look, fit and function like the original mirror assembly for your vehicle's specific year, make and model. It includes the same mirror glass, housing, bracket and technology as the part that came on the vehicle.
- Perfect replacement - reverse engineered to look, fit and function exactly like the original door mirror on your vehicle's specific year, make and model
- Complete assembly - includes same mirror glass, housing, bracket and technology as the original part that came on the vehicle
- Cost-effective and reliable - functions similarly to the original part but is much less expensive than getting a replacement from the dealership or original manufacturer
- Easy installation - no special tools or equipment is necessary for installing this new part
- Honda Accord Mirror Assembly
- Honda Civic Mirror Assembly
- Ford F150 Mirror Assembly
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Mirror Assembly
- Toyota Camry Mirror Assembly
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Mirror Assembly
- Dodge Ram 1500 Mirror Assembly
- Toyota Corolla Mirror Assembly
- Chevrolet Cruze Mirror Assembly
- Ford Focus Mirror Assembly
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?