Dorman HELP! Mirror Assembly 959-198
|Convex Shaped Glass||Yes|
|Wire Gauge Measurement||20|
|Blind Spot Mirror Included||No|
|Lane Departure Warning System||No|
|Connector Terminal Quantity||5|
|Blind Spot Indicator||No|
|Integrated Puddle Light||No|
|Side View Camera Included||No|
|Universal Or Specific Fit||Specific|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Fold Away Mechanism||Manual|
|Temperature Sensor Included||No|
|Extendable Mechanism||Not Available|
|Wiring Harness Length||190|
|Housing Turn Signal Indicator||No|
|Automatic Dimming Included||No|
This door mirror was engineered to look, fit and function like the original mirror assembly for your vehicle's specific year, make and model. It includes the same mirror glass, housing, bracket and technology as the part that came on the vehicle.
- Perfect replacement - reverse engineered to look, fit and function exactly like the original door mirror on your vehicle's specific year, make and model
- Complete assembly - includes same mirror glass, housing, bracket and technology as the original part that came on the vehicle
- Cost-effective and reliable - functions similarly to the original part but is much less expensive than getting a replacement from the dealership or original manufacturer
- Easy installation - no special tools or equipment is necessary for installing this new part
Advice and How-To's
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- How to Fix Small Windshield Cracks
- How to Clean Your Car's Interior
- Should You Leave Your Windshield Wipers Up?
- How Long Do Windshield Wipers Last?
- Why are My Windshield Wipers Not Working?
- Who Invented Windshield Wipers?
- What Type of Windshield Wiper Blades Do I Need?
- 6 Tips for Getting a Better Car Wash
- Tips for Cleaning Your Windshield and Glass